From a single room to an entire home, Jane can manage a wide range of different interior design projects.
To take the stress out of interior design, Jane’s interior design service includes:
- Taking detailed measurements of your home
- Calculating the exact quantity of materials required
- Searching for unique pieces of furniture, fabric or paint finishes
- Providing samples so that you can see potential design ideas in the comfort of your own home
- Creating a full design specification, including pricing and recommendations for paints, wall coverings, curtains, furniture, furnishings and flooring (as required)
- Budgeting – to ensure your vision can be delivered within your budget
In addition to these services, Jane can also provide a beautiful watercolour sketch of window treatments or a 3D ‘sketch up’ plan of the room layout to allow you to see the final design on paper before committing to the work.
Jane has access to her own extensive pattern book library, which is regularly updated, and can source furniture and accessories from leading manufacturers in the UK and Europe.
To keep up with the latest industry trends and products, Jane regularly attends design shows such as Focus, 100% Design, Decorex and Long Point.